The Erie St. Clair Regional Cancer Program oversees the quality and delivery of cancer services for the areas of Chatham-Kent, Sarnia-Lambton and Windsor-Essex.
More information on how Regional Cancer Programs are structured, as well as information on all 13 regions, is available on the Regional Cancer Program page.
A snapshot of cancer trends in the Erie St. Clair Regional Cancer Program is summarized in the Cancer System Quality Index (CSQI) 2015 report for Erie St. Clair LHIN.
Many hospitals and labs provide screening mammograms through the Ontario Breast Screening Program. To find the screening sites closest to you and find out how to make an appointment, visit Ontario Breast Screening Program Appointment and Locations.
About the Windsor Regional Cancer Program
Located on the Metropolitan Campus of the Windsor Regional Hospital, the Cancer Program at Windsor Regional Hospital delivers a broad spectrum of cancer services to the residents served by the Erie St. Clair Regional Cancer Program. The Cancer Program
includes in-patient services as well as a 73,000 square foot, $22-million out-patient Cancer Centre and brings together highly experienced, knowledgeable health care professionals with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver the best possible cancer care.
Completed in 2001, the award-winning design of the Cancer Centre has been hailed as a fine example of how the carefully considered aesthetics of a care environment can enhance the patient experience.
Monica Staley, RN, BScN, LLB
Cancer Care Ontario Regional Vice President, Erie St. Clair Regional Cancer Program
Monica Staley began her career as a front line Registered Nurse, working at both Windsor Regional Hospital and the Tecumseh Urgent Care Centre. She was a consultant for the Paediatric Advanced Life Support (P.A.L.S.) and her interest in law led to becoming
a Medical Legal Consultant and Lawyer Associate with local law firms.
Monica expanded her career to become an Adjunct Professor at the Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry and, in 2010, became the Director of Patient Relations/Legal Affairs for Windsor Regional Hospital. She is an accomplished leader with a track record
of achieving outcomes in a complex, multidisciplinary healthcare environment. Monica is skilled in change leadership, project management and building partnerships. At the heart of everything Monica has done is the most important person in the healthcare
system – the patient.
- Dr. Brigitte Ala
- Dr. Rahman Bacchus
Colorectal Screening / GI Endoscopy
- Dr. John Day
Primary Care (Day 1)
- Dr. Darren Cargill
- Dr. Caroline Hamm
- Paul Mccann
- Dr. Winston Ramsewak
- Dr. Anat Ravid
- Dr. Tamara Siddall
Primary Care (Day 2)
- Christina Stergiou
- Dr. Ken Schneider
- Dr. Mohammad Alomari
- Dr. Mark Tomen
- Dr. Neerja Sharma
Regional Colposcopy / Cervical Cancer Screening Lead
- Ms. Monica Staley, Regional Vice President, Erie St. Clair Regional Cancer Program (ESCRCP)
- Ms. Elizabeth Dulmage, Director, ESCRCP
- Ms. Colleen Reaume, Director, Cancer Program
- Mr. Jeffrey Richer, Director, Radiation Program
- Ms. Maura Purdon, Director, Erie St. Clair End-of-Life Care Network
- Dr. Kenneth Schneider, Regional Radiation Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. John Matthews, Physician Lead, Systemic Treatment Program, Windsor Regional Hospital Cancer Program
- Dr. Anat Ravid, Regional Surgical Oncology Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Caroline Hamm, Regional Systemic Quality Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. John Day, Regional Primary Care Lead, Day 1 ESCRCP
- Dr. Tamara Siddall, Regional Primary Care Lead, Day 2 ESCRCP
- Dr. Darren Cargill, Regional Palliative Care Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Rahman Bacchus, Colorectal Screening / GI Endoscopy Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Mohammad Alomari, Regional Pathology Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Brigitte Ala, Regional Imaging Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Winston Ramsewak, Regional Breast Imaging Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Neerja Sharma, Regional Colposcopy / Cervical Cancer Screening Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Mark Tomen, Aboriginal Cancer Lead, ESCRCP
- Mr. Paul McCann, Patient Education Lead, ESCRCP
- Ms. Christina Stergiou, Psychosocial Oncology Lead, ESCRCP
- Dr. Ejaz Ghumann, Chief of Staff, Leamington District Memorial Hospital
- Ms. Cheryl Deter, VP Patient Services & CNE, Leamington District Memorial Hospital
- Mr. Mike Lapaine, Vice President Corporate Services & Chief Operating Officer, Bluewater Health
- Ms. Vicki Lucas, Business Director of Surgery, Rehabilitation, Ambulatory Care and Oncology, Bluewater Health
- Ms. Sarah Padfield, Chief Operating Officer, Chatham Kent Health Alliance
- Ms. Nancy Snobelen, Director, Partnerships, System Integration & Rural Health, Chatham Kent Health Alliance
- Ms. Lori Marshall, Executive Director, ESC CCAC
- Ms. Laura Wall, Regional Director, Canadian Cancer Society
- Mr. Ralph Ganter, Senior Director, ESC LHIN
- Ms. Carol Derbyshire, Executive Director, Hospice of Windsor & Essex County Inc.
- Ms. Nicole Dupuis, Director of Health Promotion, Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- Ms. Sabrina Perissinotti, Decision Support Analyst, ESCRCP
- Ms. Cathy Mombourquette, Communications Lead & Person Centred Care Lead, ESCRCP